Due to Covid-19 there may be some changes to the way that BWF Clubs organise their walks. At all times, the latest government advice must be followed – please remember that this may be different in the different regions of the UK.
Latest government advice here
We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance from people not in your household (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or someone you live with has any of the following:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
The following guidance is to help clubs and walkers keep safe whilst participating in BWF Club Walks and Permanent Trails.
Further information on what you can and can't do Coronavirus FAQ
If you have any further queries please contact the Permanent Trail Organiser, BWF Club or firstname.lastname@example.org